Members Login
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: need a part number

Status: Offline
Posts: 277
need a part number

I have a pair of rear upper control arms that need new brushing. I was wondering if anyone could hive me a part number for them and the brushing in the axle itself. Thanks


Status: Offline
Posts: 874

time to upgrade yer shit


Status: Offline
Posts: 809

The part number for the axle bushings is ford m-4050-b is is in summit for $40. Comes with two bushings, two new c clips and a bottle of friction mod. It's a tough job to install these but the tool from maximum motorsports makes it easier.

As for upper control arms, my opinion is you want to stay with rubber bushings in a street car or something you want to take a turn in. Poly in the uppers is god for drag setups. The reason rubber is better is preventing axle bind in turn transitions...something poly is less forgiving with.

I run max motorsports lowers with brand new ford racing upper arms and rubber axle bushings. My car rides awesome and is smooth in turns.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to

Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard